drive to play
definition: to get to those out-of-the-way places with your car for some play or sports
Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park is located in the Taman Mount Austin area of Johor, about 20+ minutes drive from the Woodlands Checkpoint.
It is divided into different ‘park’ areas – the Water Park, Adventure Park and Sports & Leisure Park. Admission into the park is one-time only, which means visitors are not able to leave and re-enter the park after admission. However, there are lockers for visitors that can be utilised throughout the day with just a one-time fee.
In the Water Park, there are different water attractions for the whole family:
- For the kids, there are the “Hola-Flora” TOTs Play and Splash World.
- For older children and adults, there are a variety of slides of differing excitement levels to choose from – Supersurf, Yellow Wall, Rainbow Hood, G-Force Alley, Uphill Battle and Racer Bowl.
And for everyone regardless of age, there are the Austin Wave Pool and the Lazy River.
The Adventure Park with the suspension adventure rope course is for those who wants excitement and thrills while staying dry. It features the longest indoor suspension adventure rope course in Malaysia.
It is made up of 7 course routes consisting of 51 types of obstacles and challenges designed for both the first-timers and seasoned thrill-seekers alike. There are height, weight and age requirements though:
- Minimum Age – 12 year old
- Minimum Height – 1.4m
- Weight Limit – 130kg
In addition, only fully covered shoes are allowed. Sandals, slippers and heels are not permitted.
Sports & Leisure Park
The Sports & Leisure Park features 3 different attractions:
- Drift Kart is a track with purposefully built curves and bends for visitors to experience drifting in go-karts that have drifting capability.
- The Trampoline Park is where both adults and children can try out different types of trampolines divided into different sections catering to different levels of skills and fitness – there are the Main Courts, Dodge Ball Court, SlamDunk, High Performance Area, Foam Pit and Air Bag.
- The Ice Skating Rink features an artificial ice skating surface that allows visitors to ice skate without the cold.
What People Say
“Would I come again? YES
Did we enjoy ourselves? yes, which explains a lack of my own photos cause too bz havin fun”
– paktorgowhere.blogspot.sg –
“kids 6 years and above will enjoy most of the activities here and it promises to give you a fun time with so many choices of activities under one roof”
– ajugglingmom.com –
Location & Parking
There’s free parking available with the open air car park in front.